Tuesday 5 September 2017

Wk 36 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your discount code today is
choose30
for 35% off* 
DIGITAL STAMPS
selected downloads*, expires MIDNIGHT GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo
 We have some exciting new things coming this week so make sure you check out the website as there are some great new products coming through but ssshhhh we can't tell you yet!...

 We have LOTS of new Clear Stamp & download releases in the store right now, make sure you check them all out including our brand new
   http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/dolphin-mermaid-precoloured-digi-download/ 
Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo
As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 19th September
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Yvonne - I popped back into Winnie Special Moments and opted to use the ever so cute 'Flower Bunch' which is an image using Rocco.  I made a 7x7 card and used papers from the collection, which you can purchase as seperate paper bundles and I used bundle 3 and bundle 4.
Julie - I have used an image from Work & Play 2 to create an easel card, perfect for any avid gamer,  which my 7 year old son and all his friends seem to be, image is coloured with Copics.
Hester -  I wanted to make a tough card and then you come to the Stick & Bones collection.
I used Ferocious Friends/Dinosaur paper and sentiment is also from the Stick & Bones collection
Jane P- My grandsons are into sports, so I decided to make a card that I can keep on hand in case I needed one quick!  Here is an adorable soccer player from the Work & Play 6 collection.
Katrina ~ Our DT theme this week is Male; so, I decided to scrap my nephew!   The paper, staff, words and trumpet are all from the Work & Play 8 Feel the Music Collection

Jane S - I have a musical theme on my make this week too as I've made a rocker birthday card for my old rocker of a brother using Guitar Boy from Work & Play 8.
Anjie - For my make I used the ever so cute Winston collection.
I used a Kraft card blank and Kraft card to may and layer as well as cream card stock. I think both go really well with this collection. More details and photos on my blog.


Monica- I made a funny birthday card for an endangered species using the always adorable Sticks & Bones Collection
Julia For this card I have used the gorgeous Winston Collection & the sentiment if from Work & Play - Country Life Winston has been printed 7 times so I could decoupage him up to create lots of dimension.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!I made very quick and simply card for this week "Male" theme.I used pre-colored image Rocco-The Great Explorer from Winnie Special Moments collection fussy cut them and add to the smooshed watercolor background I created.
Andrea: My card for our Challenge this week "Masculine Card" being our Theme - I have use one of the Work and Play Image Kits.No 11 -  Skating Boy.  I have made a folded card with a circle pop out.

Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 33.....
Claims must be received by 15/10/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
35 - Rocky
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW360001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
4 - Kalysto
23 - Larissa
33 - Michelle
 Lots of gorgeous makes this week, it was as close  as ever and difficult to choose, thanks so much everyone for entering such beautiful projects : ) We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments :

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx