Tuesday 16 May 2017

WK 20 - Anything Goes Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your discount code today is
SAVE
Grab yourself a HUGE 28%
on selected downloads* expires midnight GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo
Have you seen our amazing new DIGI STAMP releases this month ? Too Cute by far!
  

Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo
As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 6th June
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Andrea: Here is my card for our Challenge Theme Buttons - I used one of the sweet Winston images plus some of the Digital Winston Sheets.  The image I coloured with my distress markers and a paint brush - I had some lovely cat buttons which I used to decorate my card for the theme "Buttons"....

Monica - I made my card to welcome Isabella´s, my friend Diana new baby girl and I used the adorable and just perfect Baby Boom Collection.....
Yvonne - I used a paper from the 'Winston' Collection and used it to decorate a cute little pizza box.  I cut out some of the ephemera buttons from the collection too for added decoration.....

Julia For my make this week I have used the gorgeous new Horace & Boo collection. The Balls of wool are an Embellishment in the big Kahuna kit. I have used a gel medium and layered embroidery thread over it to create the real texture of wool, then added some buttons and a few trusty paint splatters....
Julie - This was a tricky challenge for me, as I have a bit of a button Phobia!!, so as a compromise, I cut a button border on my Cameo to frame sweet Fairy Princess Helga....
Jane P -The team and I were challenged this week with the topic "Buttons" and what better collection to use than Winston.  For this weeks creation I used one of the designer sheets....
Anjie - I've used a design sheet from the beautiful Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection. So of course the buttons are paper ones but I added some Glossy Accents to make them look more real....
Katrina~ Today I have a special gift bag with Sweet Helga BlushHelga paper, and Sentiment.  You can find all her papers, sentiments and more here.  My buttons are on the hat pins!...

Hester - I love Horace & Boo collection. So I have made a card with Sleepy pots Horace & Boo and the paper is from the Horace & Boo collection kit....
Jane S - I have also used the Horace & Boo Collection merging some of the digi stamps onto one of the toppers to create a scene and colouring with pencils. I have also added a ball of string and some die-cut buttons that hopefully look a bit like 'paws'....
Melissa - For my card this week I decided to use Tweedledum from the Winnie Wonderand Collection.  I have coloured the image with Copic Markers.  The background is paint and pigment ink with flowers and buttons to finish....
Ċ½eljka-For this week I use  Winston Bear from Winston Deluxe Full download collection and made card  in Decoupage technique...
Dawn - I used a design sheet from the  Winston Deluxe Full download collection and made card  in Decoupage technique....

Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 17.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW200001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
We can't wait to see your makes for this week!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments :

  1. Adorable design team inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble finding the Link to the Challenge and I want to know where to look for the Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card for the top 3 and congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic inspiration as always! Amazing projects!
    Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top 3 spots, so honored! Congrats to the other top picks and the winner too!!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx