Tuesday 13 May 2014

Wk 19 Digi Choosday Craft Challenge – Embellish it!


Happy Choosday everyone!

We are still celebrating our 5th Birthday here at Polkadoodles so today we have another great offer for you...

Use code DC15 

to save 15% off all downloads HERE 

in the store until Thursday midnight! 
Just enter the code at the checkout! 
(make sure you use that instant checkout option so you don't have to wait for your downloads!)

Before we get onto the challenge we have to announce the winner from the week 15 challenge, use 2 papers.
 The winner was #12 Mandz please email us here quoting DCW15001 to claim your prize of 3 free digis.
And the top 3 chosen by the DT were:
Well done everyone. Grab your badges from the side bar.


Now onto the challenge for this week which is

Embellish It

You have until 27th May at noon GMT to enter and the winner will be announced on 3rd June so lots of time to get your entry in. All we ask is that you follow the simple rules that can be found in the side bar.
The winner will receive 3 free digi images from the Digi Store.


Now let's See What the Team have made for us!

Scatty Jan  Ohhhh embelish it , who can resist? I love adding lots to my projects. I have used the stunning mermaid You can find her in the Etsy shop here. I have coloured her with Graph'It Markers and used glamour dust to make her sparkle. The Embelishments - Fish, Octopus, sea horse, Treasure chest and sentiment are all from the Bonbon Belles CD.I used some platinum stickles on the chest and dabbed about with glossy accents for water droplet effects. (lots more photo's on my blog) xx
Zoe  - I decided to finally do something I've wanted to do for ages and that is to decorate/embellish this bib. I took a number of digi images from the Bonbon Belles collection into Craft Artist and created the topper. I then printed it onto fabric transfer paper. Following the instructions I ironed it onto this bib. Am really pleased with it. May try printing a black/white image and colouring with my markers next!
Anjie - I've used the adorable Angel Digital Stamp by Emma Canning and coloured it with Graph'It Markers. The papers is a freebie from the recent blog hop over at Polkadoodles to celebrate their 5th birthday. I've chosen to use flowers from the Work & Play Collection 2 CD and a butterfly from the Studio 12 CD-rom Picknix Collection 1. I've also used ribbon and a button from my stash.
The Graph'It Marker colours are:
Skin: 4115, 3120, 4155, 4145, 4135
Hair: 1210, 1230, 3110, 3140, 3180
Dress: 5110, 5115 5120

Susan : For my card this week I have used Papers from Girls Hoot I just love the bright papers in this collection and for my digi I have chosen an image from Dollie Daydreams goes East and coloured her with my Graph'it markers  list I have used can be found on my blog, The dies are by Tattered Lace and the embellishment's are from my Stash.
Yvonne - For my card this week, I decided to put together a card made of pre-coloured digistamps. I'm sure I am not alone in suddenly remembering you were supposed to make a card for the next day - and although we love our colouring of black and white digi stamps, it's also a great relief to have the coloured digi's to hand too! I have taken this image from the new Work & Play Collection 4. I used one of the papers that came with the digi bundle of Enfys, the flowers are from the digi bundle Back to Nature which I then added a bit of sparkle too; the sentiment is from Dollie Daydream Goes East which you can get as a CD-Rom or digi download.  The cardstock and ribbon are from my stash.
Jo- I have coloured in Poppy from the Bon Bon Belles cd-rom and made her the focus of this week's card, she's too sweet not to really ;) I made my own flowers to embellish her using my cameo and some oversized gems for the centres, and added glitter to the edges of my topper and a bit to the image for some subtle sparkle.

Patty - I made a Best Wishes card using papers from Pretty Sweet - Mini CD collection rosebud paper and the Amelia Digi, combined them with some pink and gingham papers from Cherryblossom Lane CD collection which I die cut to make the 3 colored flower, I colored Amelia using copics makers and to embellish it use some yellow button and a pink bow.

Fantastic inspiration again this week!

Don't forget you have until 27th May to enter and the winner will be announced on 3rd June so lots of time to get your entry in. All we ask is that you follow the simple rules that can be found in the side bar.
The winner will receive 3 free digi images from the Digi Store

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx