Tuesday 14 June 2016

Week 24 - Just for Men - Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Choosday everyone, it's
Your discount code for TODAY is:
CHOOSDAY25
25% OFF
 INDIVIDUAL DIGITAL STAMPS ONLY 
PLUS
ALL WORK & PLAY COLLECTION BUNDLES
YES, SAVE 25% ON THE WORK & PLAY SERIES FOR 24 HOURS ONLY!
*EXPIRES MIDNIGHT GMT 14/06/2016
Just enter the code in the shop HERE 

Our newest releases of the  brand new wonderful STAMP ME ranges are in stock so grab your stamps, CDs and downloads HERE and check out the inspiration in our Gallery, as well as on Facebook.

Daisydays - Stamp ME clear stamp set & CD-rom Summertime - Stamp ME clear stamp set &  CD-rom

And you may have seen that we’ve all gone slightly bonkers at Polkadoodles with our brand new release of Winnie in Wonderland  She is based on the Lewis Carroll books of Alice in Wonderland and Alice Through the Looking Glass.  There’s digital stamps in black and white and colour and amazing design sheets and embellies and tags and quotes and fabulous designer papers and much much more, all in one fabulous collection but not only that the images, papers and everything are available in smaller collections too… but why not treat yourself to the full collection which is excellent value for money at just £14.99 on download and CD which means you’ll have everything to be able to create fabulous projects. Check out the whole collection right HERE…  

Winnie in Wonderland (CDrom) Printable Digital card/scrap collection


Now onto the new challenge:
Just for Men
Making male themed cards and gifts is always very difficult, but not with Nikky’s fabulous digis it’s not!  There’s many male themed digis in the shop whether it’s on the Work & Play Collections or on the other collections too.  Use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this week. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.

We give you two weeks to enter so that means the CLOSING DATE is 28th June 2016 and the winners will be announced on 5th July 2016 ....PRIZES:
The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive £5 worth of downloads of your choice from the digi store!

As we ran our Birthday Celebration Challenge for two weeks there are no winners to announce this week, so we will be back next week to announce the winners of our Week 22 Think Summer Challenge 


So let’s see what the design team have made for us….
Helen - Well aren't they always a problem to make a card for? You can't go wrong with a little espionage though so how about this great Spy/James Bond character. You can find him along with the licensed to thrill sentiment in the store right HERE 


Anjie I've used the beach hut, the sun and the sun glasses from the new Summertime collection, and everything is coloured with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints. The sentiment is also from the same collection. I printed the images out 3 times and decoupaged them. I kept the card CAS as most men don't like fussy things do they, so I finished it off with a squiggly line. Lots more details and a close up photo on my blog.

Julie - I have used Karate Boy from Work & Play 7 to create a Congratulations card for my little boy, when he completes his next Karate grading.  Image is coloured with Copics, all details and pics showing how I created the card are on my Blog.


Gail - I've used a couple of images from the Work and Play 8 - Feel The Music Collection to create my birthday card. The guitar and speakers are pre-coloured digis from the Work and Play 8 collection and I got inky to create the background, more details over on my blog. The Work and Play 8 Feel The Music collection is available as an instant download or on CD-ROM.

 Jane – Hello! Oh wow the new collection from Nikky, WINNIE IN WONDERLAND is beyond amazing and that is what I have used for my male card this week.  I have the white rabbit ‘dashing’ across my card and he is called, appropriately, I’M LATE.  I duplicated, manipulated and then lightened each image progressively to give the illusion of speed.  I also tried to adapt my pencil colouring to match. I hope it looks like he’s running along and not being chased by bunny ghosts!!! J Have a lovely crafty day! xxx 

Monica-For this male make, I used precoloured image and sentiment from Work & Play 4 and papers, fence and tree from Cherryblossom Lane.


Audrey loves the versatility of the Work and Play bundles from Polkadoodles shop because they have both female and male characters, which makes it so much easier to construct a masculine creation.  This time I chose Work and Play 12 Big Kahuna Download Collection for my card.  My image, papers and embellies are from this set, my sentiment and backing are from one of the design sheet elements, also found in Work and Play 12 Big Kahuna Download Collection.  Sure hope you like it and please visit my blog for details on how I made my card.


Tanya  - So for this week's challenge I've made my dad's Father's Day card which in the UK falls on Sunday.  He loves the Sticks & Bones collection so much, and loved the colouring book bag I made him, so it was a no brainer really that I should make his card from the same collection.  Full details can be found on my blog together with more close up photos.  You can get your collection HERE on CD and HERE on download

Great makes from the DT I’m sure you will agree, we have some great ideas for you this week!

Add your entry using the linky tool below.

Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx